Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Day of Observation ..

Last February 16 our group observed the final demonstrations in Gomez Elementary School. There were 11 interns who had their final demo. And also, there were 4 professors who observed the interns so our group was divided into 4. I was included to the group 1 where the professor assigned was Prof. Lucila Escleto. First, we observed Ms. Sherlyn Danseco who was in Grade 2 and the subject she demonstrated was English, four-pronged approach. After Ms. Danseco, we observed the demo of Ms. Illustre who was also in grade 2 section 1. Her topic was Math,” The Different Shapes”. She got outstanding grade. After that, we took our lunch and came back for our last observation. Our last observation was the final demo of Ms. Raquel Merjudio who was assigned in grade 1. The faculty was Sir Escleto. She also got outstanding grade. This experience was great. I learned a lot from the comments of the faculty. I know this experience will help me when I am the one who will have the final demonstration and also when I am already on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment