Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Second Day of Observation

February 12,2010

I attended again on the flag ceremony of Gomez Elementary School. After the flag ceremony, I went to the classroom of my cooperating teacher. When I arrived Ma`am Fely was not there so I asked the pupils to keep quite and read some books. When ma`am arrived, she asked the students why they are reading though it is not time of that. I just smiled. I supposed to tell her that I asked the students to read instead of chatting with their classmates but I failed to do. I just told the students to stop reading because they have new activity. While the pupils are having their activity, another observer came. She took some pictures of the bulletin boards. When our cooperating teacher have something to do, we were the one accompanied the pupils. It was 11:25 when I leave the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment